martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

If...

I only didnt know where to find everything
I only couldnt see what I can
I only could forget everything
I only could be that good girl
I only could be as pretty as someone else
I could just died

I just want to died.
I just want to stop this pain, the tear of my eyes
I just want to be enough
I wish you could love me the way I do
I wish you would undertans what I am giving up for you
I want you to know that I love you more than myself
I wish that you knew thos pain that I have, all the lies, all the past all the lies, everything on the inside.
I am just death on the inside
just death on the inside.
dead
dead as I can be
dead as the death
dead as my memories
dead as my pain
dead as the live I will give to you

I just wonder why u do this to me, why u let me go thorugh this pain that i cant handle, this pain that i cant deal with

I just know that I would die for you but it hurt so much to know that you wouldnt do the same for me, that you would never be truthfull to me, it hurts so much, that much that i wish i was dead, dead for ever, sleep forever so I can not feel this.

And in the end it even hurts so much to know that I love you, that after all I love you, and that I am screwed.

I love you and I am dead.

0 objeciones: